|Study location||Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur|
Economics (ISCED 0311)
|Nominal duration||1 year (60 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||€6,500 per year
If you are a student from Elite International College the price is reduced to only €4500 for the full programme.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Italian.
To process your application we will need a scan of your:
The Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Business Administration offers a sound training for those who want to acquire the skill set essential to understanding the world of business. Thanks to an effective balance between theoretical content – in the economic, business, legal and quantitative fields – and specialist and practical content, the degree aims at providing graduates with a qualified, transdisciplinary and versatile preparation for confidently dealing with the job market, or for successfully continuing their studies by choosing a specialization ( in the areas of administration and control, finance, marketing, human resource management, risk management, etc.) or a sectoral specialization ( in banking, manufacturing, agro-food, ICT, strategic consulting sectors, etc.)
Studying Economics and Business Administration at UER involves not only acquiring solid knowledge of the disciplines of Business and Economics, but also develops student capacity for critical analysis of global business issues. Therefore, the Bachelor’s Degree provides the bridge between academic knowledge and a broad understanding of industry, a suite of competencies and skills, specific to business economics, legal and quantitative disciplines, on which graduates will be able to build their own specialization – solid “bricks” that give our students the ability to successfully build their own professional pathway.
- Prestigious experienced academics with in-depth knowledge of specialist areas
- Personalised relationships between professors and students
- Interactive and participatory teaching methodologies
- Simulations, business games, business presentations to train behavioural skills
- Access to business leaders and company missions as an integral part of the degree organisation
- Courses in English and Business English
- Start-up skills workshop
- Social responsibility program
- Close relationship with the business world
- Organised and well-run university campus set in beautiful grounds
The Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Business Administration aims at preparing professionals capable of entering the world of management in both private and public companies, as well as the business consultancy sector. We provide the opportunity to acquire a solid set of skills and competencies in a range of management sectors, together with the ability to understand the complex dynamics that affect contemporary economics and global business.
With this purpose, the degree is structured so as provide students with the tools of critical analysis and practical managerial competence that will enable them to meet and manage the business challenges of our globalized world.
The core of the degree consists in:
- Business disciplines: Business Economics, Economics and Business Management, Business Organization, Business Finance
- Economics: Political Economy and Applied Economics
- Legal: Private Law, Economic Law, Commercial Law
- Statistical-Mathematical: Mathematics, Statistics and Economic Statistics
UER places a special focus on issues of ethics – relevant as never before – in entrepreneurial activity, finance and freelance work, as well as to the development of communication skills, problem-solving and team-working, a suite of skills required of graduates who want to hold corporate or consulting positions.
UER is in partnership with the Italian Association of Accountants (Ordine dei Dottori Commercialisti e degli Esperti Contabili di Roma). Therefore:
- A degree from UER meets the access requirements to the profession of accountancy (regulated by the Italian decree D.Lgs. 28 giugno 2005, n. 139), and of statutory auditor (in accordance with the Italian decree D.Lgs. 27 gennaio 2010, n. 39).
- Students have the opportunity to carry out a six-month internship during the last year of the degree
- Students obtain exemption from the first part of the State exam to access section B of the Italian Accountants register (Albo dei Dottori Commercialisti e degli Esperti Contabili)